A bit of hectic month, involving a house move, so some of the challenges suffered somewhat. Here’s the update for the end of the month:
- Cold sheep stash down:
Out – 80g Vanilla Latte socks
Out – 370g for crochet shawl
Out – 34g for Birdie’s mitts
Out – 79g for Wannabe spring socks
Out – 86g for Christi’s stripes socks
In – 100g for Tony’s socks
Total so far this year 537g increase.
2. Fingerless gloves 18 points challenge – 16 points so far this year.
3. Sock challenge, keeping up to date, and managed to win a prize!
4. Frankie’s Blankie – 16 squares so far.
5. Genealogy blogging – this suffered a bit, but hoping to catch up in May.
6. Popsugar challenge – four categories completed this month
Oh yes, and then I accidentally bought a whole bunch of fat quarters from a fellow Raveller, and now I’m patching again….