I finished the 11 mini biographies of Harry Dean last month. After spending another week producing evidence sheets I finally got round to combining the two sets of documents into a single .pdf only to realise after a load of faffing and frustration that it wouldn’t upload to the online publisher because making the evidence sheets landscape and rotating them to fit the format, meant that they appeared to be a different size to the biographies. They weren’t, just looked like it .
Cutting a long story short, I finally sorted out a suitable upload, twiddled about to get a decent cover image, and am now waiting for the postman to deliver my book. There will, undoubtedly be another post this week, claiming bragging rights. 😉