A couple of weeks ago I decided I needed a möbius cowl and hat for a quick seasonal gift. If done these before. I’d previously always cheated , making the möbius flat and seaming it, and this time planned to use a proper möbius cast on because it was to go to a scientist, who would really prefer it being done the right way. I used Cat Bordhi’s möbius cast on, which is one of those things that you’re really not sure why it works, but it does.
Initially it looked like a muddled lump of knitting, but as it grew, and cast off came into sight, it all suddenly turned into exactly what it should 😉
The hat followed on quickly, and another box has been ticked on the seasonal knitting list (which is just as well, as I added another shawl to the list this morning……)